Order with PCC forms and save $195.00!
These Policies and Procedures have been developed to meet Federal HCBS Person-Centered Planning requirements now enforced by California Department of Aging for all ADHC/CBAS centers.
These Policies and Procedures are intended to be an addition to the policies and procedures currently in place in the center and include:
- Assessing and eliciting participant’s choices, preferences, and abilities
- Strategies to address the ptps preferences, choices and abilities
- Engaging the participant fully in the care planning process
- Person-Centered Planning & the MDT meeting Requirements
- Strength-based care-planning & documenting participant’s strengths
- Ensuring inclusion of participant’s chosen representatives
- Contacting participant’s chosen representatives
- Participant-led collaborative care planning process
- Use of plain/strength based/person-centered/functional language
- Ensuring the ptp has informed choices about treatment and service decisions
- Participant required signatures
- Cultural considerations
- Language and adaptive communication accessibility requirements
- Assessing participant’s supports (both paid and unpaid)
- Approval and distribution of care plan
- Reviewing care plan & participant goal(s)
- Emergency backup plan
- Risk management
- BONUS: Updated policies and procedures incorporating newly released participant rights!
- And more
These policies and procedures were developed to be utilized with Total ADHC’s Person-Centered Planning forms available here. When purchasing the PCC Policies & Procedures and the PCC forms as a set, these come with a free year’s subscription updating service. If regulations change or are updated or CDA’s survey process indicates that updates should be made to either the forms or the Policies and Procedures, these will be made and distributed to all who have purchased the set for no charge for one year.
There are no returns of our products