Attend this extremely informative workshop presented by Amanda G. Sillars, MSW, LCSW, and Cordula Dick-Muehlke, Ph.D., and learn the system that will ensure you are meeting Federal HCBS PCP requirements and CDA’s expectations for Person-Centered Planning
This workshop will include:
- Developing a participant led plan of care
- Multiple samples of IPC care plans, including for participants with:
- Mental health concerns
- Developmental disabilities
- Multiple chronic conditions
- Federal Guidelines behind the New IPC & Person-Centered Planning requirements
- Detailed matrix of regulations and how to show evidence of compliance
- The Collaborative Care Planning Process, including:
- Eliciting participant goals
- Addressing “unrealistic” goals
- Engaging the participant in the process
- Hands-on exercises and role play to practice newly acquired collaborative care planning skills
- Question and answer session
Saturday, April 8, 2017 9:00 am-12:30 pm,
Choice in Aging
490 Golf Club Rd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Amanda Graham Sillars, MSW, LCSW & Cordula Dick-Muehlke, Ph.D.
Amanda and Cordula have trained over 200 ADHC/CBAS staff, owners, administrators, and managed care plan employees in Person-Centered Planning. In August , Amanda and Cordula were invited by the Department of Aging to provide training in person-centered training in their Sacramento offices. Attend this very special workshop and learn to implement the Federal Regulations with the new IPC, simply and easily.