“The only constant in life is change” — Heraclitus
“And here we go again”– Amanda
Over the last few months there have been a more than a few major changes to how centers and staff are required to respond to the current COVID-19 public health emergency. These policies procedures, forms and prevention plan support your center to ensure that it is following all the current requirements and guidelines.
This package includes:
- Updataed and New policies and procedures that address:
- COVID-19 testing & requirements
- Vaccination for all staff requirement
- New masking requirements
- Tracking vaccinated staff
- Quarantine requirements for staff and participants
- Reporting requirements
- Staff and participants who test positive
- Staff and participants who have symptoms
- Facility requirements
- and more
- Staff free of symptoms attestation form
- Staff vaccination tracking form
- Staff consent for antigen testing form
- Updated Cal Osha Prevention Plan
This package will replace the previous TAS policy and procedure “Infection Control” section.
The package comes as a download in an editable word format. It is a sample of what we are using in our center. It is editable so it can be updated and individualized to your center.
If there are updates within the next few weeks (as things are changing and being “clarified” daily), I will automatically email you any updates.
Please review the policies closely. There are a lot of changes and requirements you may not have known about. An example of this is that all employee cases of COVID-19 need to be reported to your Worker’s Comp carrier.
Also if you’re paying with a credit card, please use the “PayPal” button. You don’t need a paypal account, but you’ll use your credit card through this payment button.